lunes, 6 de junio de 2016

Italian Food





One of my favorite countries is Italy, my paternal grandparents are of that beautiful country, I have always felt a strong connection with the Italian culture, since small always my grandfather told me beautiful stories about his childhood in Italy. 

However, there is something that everyone recognizes and is his extraordinary gastronomy, I have the luck that from small my abuelita I always cook some of the typical Italian dishes. 


I invite you to marvel at the Italian gastronomy.  


Bruschetta

Country bread sliced and topped with different toppings - the evergreen tomato-basil and an inventive mushroom-garlic. The classic Italian starter!

                                              best-italian-food-recipes-2


Pasta Carbonara
This simple Roman pasta dish derives its name from 'carbone' meaning coal. It was a pasta popular with the coal miners. The original recipe calls for guanciale, which is pig's cheek, but since its not easily available, the chef has used bacon instead.
                                          
                                         italian-recipes-5-photo.jpg


Fancy a pipping hot pizza, fresh out of the oven. One of the most loved Italian dishes, here's the recipe of 'Pizza Margherita.'

italian-recipes-6-photo.jpg


You have to try some of these exquisite dishes, Italian gastronomy waiting for you.



Written by Victoria Figueroa



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario